Thursday, June 28, 2012

Life


The life of Devin Himself and Him®


6-26, 2012




Born July 16, 1995 in DePaul Paul Hospital at 7:32pm I was born as Devin Fitzgerald shaw the third child of Nasahsa and Bently 
Too people who had known each other for years and who already had kids together Shaneika and Desire


This is the hospital that I was born in the staff took very good care of me I was 6 pounds 6 ounces and was a very healthy baby It was a very blurry moment but it was one that I can say was a memorable moment and life changing for the family
Being in the house with a mom, dad, and two sisters was very cozy and conferrable and I new that I would be well taken care of and I felt safe I was a very happy baby that everyone loved and wanted to have around them. I was a baby that wanted to be up and beware of my surroundings




When I got to the age of 4 I was full of energy and was hyper and had wanted to do everything and wanted to have the perfect life. I was into everything sometimes trouble here and sometimes there. I was a very excited child to take on my life and to see the world; to live .I thought family was everything and the most important people in the world So I would go over board to take care of them and to make sure they were safe .Sometimes they took that the wrong way and got annoyed, so they thought I was trying to cause drama and wanted them not to forget about me because I felt that I was sort of left of because I had another sister born in 1999  (a brief picture of her older




When I was 8 I was still the hipper child and eager to have fun and do what other kids did which was ride my bike and go to baseball games more and play all day with my friends, just have a good time and celebrate everything that was very big to me that might have been small to others. I did most of the time but some times no because other kids would pick on me because I was privileged and had more than others So that’s when the bad boy attitude came from the people who made my life a living hell





Now that I am16 I was now moving on with a new life and a new and a new everything It was my time to shine and be me I made a whole lot of more friends and my life was going perfect for me I the eyes of me of course .I had grown up from the little annoying kid and was now a big kid and no one was going to push me around or make me angry






My future™


I want to be a actor and become a multi millionaire with kids and a wife the perfect life and I won’t stop until I have it all I want to be the best there is I want the fame and the fortune   the glitz and the glam .I want the white picket fence and the wife and kids, I will be a star and my future will be bright

No comments:

Post a Comment